- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Lantic/Rogers Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cornstarch
- 6 cups (1.5 L) frozen chopped mango
- 1 cup (250 mL) large flake rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Lantic/Rogers Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cold butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 8-inch (2 L) glass square baking dish.
- Stir together coconut sugar, lime zest and juice, and cornstarch; toss with mango and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Topping: In separate bowl, stir together rolled oats, sugar, flour and coconut; using pastry cutter or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over mango mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly around edges and top is golden and crisp.
- Tip: Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. This crisp is also delicious made with peaches.